The guideline contains a compilation of concrete assistance, practical instructions, tools and further resources for the implementation of own awareness raising activities.
The aim is to enable institutions, organisations and interested groups of people to organise and implement activities of different scope and awareness levels and for different target groups.
The AMEDY project consortium focuses on the following three areas for awareness-raising activities:<br/>
- Awareness raising through online activities, e.g. social media campaings, digital videos/statements, podcasts
- Awareness raising through small-scale events, e.g. seminars, workshops, online trainings
- Awareness raising through big-scale events, e.g. networking events, professional congresses, street festivals
The guideline is based on the following guiding questions (see ELINET): <br/>
- Why is it important to organise such an activity?
- What is the aim of the activity?
- How is the action financed?
- Who is the target audience?
- Who will run the activity?
- What will be the key messages of the activity?
- What means will be used to implement the activity?
- How will the success of the activity be measured?
- How will the activity be reported?